Translate

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Mini March Book Haul!

So, I don't plan on buying any more books this month. I didn't plan on buying two of them, and the third one was a random gift, so yeah!


 A Spell for Chameleon by Piers Anthony: This was my random surprise!! My ex (who is still one of my best friends) and his dad both wanted me to read this series, but I never got the chance to. When we broke up, I had left some things at his house and he sent them back to me. This was tucked inside and I squee'd! I can't even say how many times I had picked this book up and put it back, but now I have it! Thanks Robert!! \^o^/



Changeling by Philippa Gregory: I was watching the girly girl bookworm on Youtube and she was going to be reading a Philippa Gregory book this month. I have never read one of her books, so I asked her what she thought about her writing. She gave her stuff a pretty good review, so I thought I'd give her a shot next time I found one of her books at my Goodwill. It has magic in it, so I thought that would be a good starter book. And it's on the smaller side. XD



Shadowmancer by G. P. Taylor: I don't know anything about this book. I saw the word 'shadowmancer' and was like, 'ooo magic' and I bought it. I didn't even really look it up on Goodreads. Oh well.



Anywho, I'm going to get to more survey...ing.....I'm obsessing. ^^""" Tootles!!

Girl girl bookworm's channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/girlygirlbookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment