Translate

Sunday, April 20, 2014

April Book Haul!~

 So, I was kind of bad this month...I bought some books...Sorry not sorry. XD


 Seraphina by Rachel Hartman: I had been wanting this book for quite some time now...I have been on a huge dragon kick as of late, so when I found this book at Half Price Books, I went, "MINE!!"



The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson: I wasn't planning on getting this book....but I ended up at Books A Million and I was looking for discounted books, found a Sanderson book, and then was like...I need more Sanderson!!!! So I found him in the fantasy section and THIS! IT'S HUGE!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brandon Sanderson is a god.




Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi: I FINALLY FRIGGEN FOUND THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been looking EVERYWHERE for this book and I couldn't find it in any book store...I had an aversion to buying it online for some reason, but I friggen found it!!! EEEEEEEEEE!!! This cover....So pretty.....






The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson: This...I found this book...in the bargain section of Books A Million and I made this face. OoO!! $4.97....Yes please!!! I am currently reading this book and am 94 pages in....So much love!! There is a lot of math and geometry in it, but the concept is so weird and different, that I'm in love with it. Like I said before. Brandon Sanderson is a god. <3




Prodigy by Marie Lu: Finally I was able to find this book (that seems to be the theme of this haul)!! Every new book I found looked about the same or worse than this one...so I wasn't going to pay full price for it...I think this was $7.99 at Half Price Books? Well anyways, I have been thinking about this series for a while now, so I'm happy to have this book!~



Red Rising by Pierce Brown: I have no idea what this book is about...I won it in a Goodreads giveaway. I know it is dystopian....but that's all. XD



Black Sun Rising by C.S. Friedman: Another book I have no idea what it's about...it's fantasy?! I got it at Goodwill and I liked the cover.


  


Eon by Alison Goodman: As I mentioned before, I have been obsessed with dragons as of late. I have been wanting to read this series since Little Book Owl read it. Dragons...<3




Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes: I FINALLY found this book!!! I am so happy!!! I have been wanting to read this book for a looooooong time!!! But I finally found it!!~ <3 <3 I'm so excited!!~ Half Price Books...You did me well this trip!~




Champion by Marie Lu: I found this at Half Price Books too!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so happy!~ <3



The Giver by Lois Lowry: I FINALLY FOUND THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I read it in the 8th grade and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since then!! I'm so happy to have found this book...Like...over the friggen moon.


The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman: I have also been looking for this book for for-fricken-ever. I got this one at Goodwill and I am quite content with this. ^^




A Dance with Dragons by George R. R. Martin:  I finally have the last book (that is out) in the Song of Ice and Fire series!~ I am very excited because dragons. XD I still have yet to catch up to this point in the series, but I have it now, and it's pretty~ This trip to Half Price Books was one of the best!~ <3 


Well that was my haul!~ I do plan on getting a few more books this month, so I'll post those later!~ Until next time my sweet little turtledoves!~ Byie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment