Translate

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Late March/Early April Book/Bookish Haul 2014

Now that I'm working at Goodwill, I get to check out the book selection more often. I will get done with my shift or go on lunch and just look around and see if there is anything I am interested in. I have to not do that. XP Here's what I ended up with!~


Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer: This book has been haunting me for years, but I never knew what it was...I just thought it was dumb...But then I found out that it was a fantasy book, so I thought I'd start hunting this series down...It took me FOREVER for me to find this book. -____-' And then I was like, "I really want the hard covers..." but I figured that I should just nab it before it took me another half a year to find another copy. XP


 I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore: I have wanted to start this series for quite some time, but I could never find a copy of any of the books in the series...Then I heard that the series wasn't so good, so I didn't want to pay full price for it. So I didn't! Yay! It's a bit banged up, but it's the cover I wanted and that makes me happy~



 King of Foxes by Raymond E. Feist: This is mostly a cover buy...It had a fox on it...and in the title....^^'' I did do some research on it before I bought it. XP It is a fantasy novel, the second book in the Conclave of Shadow's series, and the series had really good ratings on Goodreads. So I bought it! XD



Well, that's everything! It was a small haul, but I think it was a good one!~ Until next time my little shortbread cookies!~ Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment