Translate

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Wrap-up 2014

This was also a pretty slow reading month for me, but it was MUCH better than the last couple of months!! *sigh of relief* So let me get into this short wrap up!~


Beyonders: A World Without Heroes by Brandon Mull: I gave this book 4.25 stars...yeah, that's a bit random...but whatevs. I found this book hard to get into, but once it started to get going, I did really enjoy myself. I had a lot of problems with it though. I'll link my review of it below if you are curious to see all of my thoughts. ^^v

 
The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson: I gave this book 5 stars. I would give it more because Brandon Sanderson...but 5 shall suffice for now. ^^v I have not gotten a chance to review this book yet, but when I do, I'll link it down below so you can see my thoughts. I have a lot of them. XD 

Well, that is it. XD I told you it was going to be short! Haha! But I enjoyed both of these books a lot, so that is a vast improvement from my other reading months. I am currently 11/25 books into my reading challenge and I'm feeling good. ^^ Go me! Haha! So that's all, so until next time! Peace out! 

Beyonder's review: http://supermomobookcorner.blogspot.com/2014/04/beyonders-world-without-heores-review.html

No comments:

Post a Comment