Translate

Thursday, May 1, 2014

April Book Haul Pt 2

I ended up getting a few more books before the month of April was over, and I'm super excited about these purchases, so I thought I'd share them with you!! So, here they are!!!


Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake: So this was the first book I put in my cart in my first ever Book Outlet order! I have been looking for this book for a very long time, and when I saw it for a couple of dollars (not in the scratch and dent section), I decided I would make an order..but I wanted to get more than one book, just to make it worth the $3.99 shipping. So I got....



Cinder by Marissa Meyer: I got this book!! I have been wanting this book for a very long time. A VERY long time. It was super cheap, in hard cover, and wasn't in the scratch and dent section...so I grabbed it!! I am so happy to have this book in my possession!! >w<



The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas: If you have read any of my other posts, you would know that I was trying to get enough points on my Opinion Outpost account so that I could get this book for free. Well, I missed the pre-order date, but that's ok, because the book ended up being $2 cheaper that it originally was, so I had an extra $2 that I put towards the pre-order of Heir of Fire....September....GET HERE FASTER!!!!! \>___</


Well that's all I bought for this month. ^^ I don't really plan on buying much in May because I will be saving my money for Disney World!! >w< I probably won't buy any souvenirs, but maybe I'll find a nice bookstore. XD I'll be posting my May TBR next!~ Until then!! Byie!!!

Book Outlet: http://bookoutlet.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment