Translate

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The Books I'm Taking To Japan



I'm about to leave for Japan in about 4 hours and I thought I'd kill some time by talking about the books I'm going to be bringing with me to Japan.

I believe I have mentioned it earlier, but I'll be in Japan from July 1st to August 28th for the Guy Healy Program (USA Summer Camp).  I will be a camp counslor at an English only summer camp where I will be teaching Japanese to the students who attend. I'm super excited for this experience and I can't wait to see all of my friends!! Yay!!

So I will be super busy for the next few months, but I will also have a fair amount of travel time to fill...so I am going to bring some books with me. Here are the books I'm going to take with me!~


P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han:  I finished To All The Boys I've Loved Before last month and I really enjoyed it, so I picked up the sequel as soon as I could. Unfortunately I couldn't finish it before I left, so I might end up taking it with me, which is a bit of a bummer.  But oh well...^^''





A Storm of Swords by George R. R. Martin: *sigh* it's about time I read this. It's been haunting me for a year now, so I figured it was about time to pick it up and read it. It'll be something I can get through in a decent amount of time, but it's also not going to be something that I'll fly through and then be left with nothing to read.




The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson: I need to finish this series...I really want to know what happens...So now is the time! I am going to finish the hell out of this series!! XD

So as you can see, the theme of the books I'm reading are big books in series. Haha! It'll feel good to get these done and know that I've finished two series and gotten a couple of huge ass books off of my TBR! Horray for being accomplished! XD

Also, let me shamelessly plug my new vlog channel!!  I will be vlogging my trip to Japan (if all goes according to plan...XD) Please feel free to subscribe to my channel!~ Supermomovlogs!!

The channel ----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc_ejQc9c5k5yQuy0i-85mg

Well, until next time!   See you in Japan!! ^^v


No comments:

Post a Comment