Translate

Friday, January 24, 2014

January Book Haul...part 2?

Sooooooo I got some points from my Opinion Outpost and I bought some books from Amazon. Also, I had money left over from Christmas, and made an extra purchase. Oops!~ Hahaha! I am actually planning on making another order soon because I NEED to get Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas....I am going nuts!!! >___< But anyways....let's get into the haul!!


Pathfinder by Orson Scott Card: I am sooooooooooo mad this didn't come with a dust jacket!! >___< I made sure that it said it would come with one and it didn't...RAWR. But that's ok...I suppose...I heard about this book from Regan's channel on Youtube.com. She LOVES this series, so hopefully I will too. If I do, I might try to get this with the jacket. (Revision: I put in a picture with the cover just in case)



Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld: I finally got book 2!! One penny!!! Yay!! I am not the biggest fan of the series, but I am curious enough to be excited to have this book! XD


I also got Goliath by Scott Westerfeld~ I decided I should just pick up the last one while I was at it. (is it really weird that I was excited that all my books were ex-library books and match because they all have that plastic stuff on them?) I will be finishing this series this year as part of my challenge! Yay!


The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness: Another book Regan from PeruseProject raves about. I have been wanting this book for quite some time, and now I have it! Weeeeee! I'm so excited!


Princeps' Fury by Jim Butcher: In my last haul I showed that I bought the Codex Alera series...but I was missing a book. As you can see, I bought it! 1 penny on amazon! Whoop whoop!! Go me! I really want to get into this series!~ I'm REALLY enjoying my fantasy books right now!~ I cleaned out my TBR jar of anything that wasn't fantasy...is that bad? Meh.

Well that's everything...for now. I was bad and got a few more books...After I get the last one in the mail, I will do a part 3. After that, NO MORE BOOKS!! Probably. Hahahaha! Bad Moriah *Self-scoldy face* Anyways, I'll see you next time!~ Tootles!!

My goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/6483377-moriah
Regan's Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/PeruseProject

No comments:

Post a Comment