Translate

Friday, February 28, 2014

February Wrap up and Friday Reads (2/28/14)

This month has been hit and miss when it comes to reading. I read 3 (and got halfway through #4) books this month and 2 of them were not very good....*Sigh* What a downer....Ah well...Let's get into it.


City of Bones by Cassandra Clare: This is the first book I read this month,  and as much as I wanted to like it, is as much as I hated it....I have never face-palmed so many times while reading a book in my entire life...I was so fed up with it, I skimmed the ending. I will not be purchasing the next book....and personally I don't know if I even want to check it out at the library....Such a failure...-____-


Daughter of Oreveille by Tricia Ballad: I won this book in a Goodreads giveaway and I was excited to read it....but then I started reading it and I was sooooooooooooo frustrated with it that I couldn't even finish it. There was no plot, I didn't care about the characters and I just had no idea what was doin'...Bah! (I DNF'd it)



Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas: FINALLY!!! A GOOD FRIGGEN BOOK!!!! I have been fan-raging about this book (it's a step up from fan-girling XD) since I finished it. I need Heir of Fire ASAP!!! *dies*


A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin: I am still reading this book....GAH! I am about 53% done, so that's cool..but I have a ways to go still. It is starting to get good (I might have said that last time..?) so hopefully I can get through the rest of it quickly. I already have 3 books picked out for March, and I want to get to those ASAP!

Well that's all for now!~ I'll see ya'll in a few for my March TBR!
Peace out chickadees!

Find me on Goodreads:  https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/6483377-moriah

No comments:

Post a Comment