Translate

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

January Book Haul pt 3...final....

This is THE LAST book haul I will be doing for a VERY long time. I am poor and my bookshelves are super full...I need to read what I have. I have a ton of really good books on my shelf, and I can't wait to get to them!~ Without further ado, let's get haulin'. XD


Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo: I FINALLY HAVE THIS BOOK!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I have been wanting to read this book since I heard Regan rave about it on her channel. I got it for 1 penny on Amazon. It's an old library book from New York and it's in wonderful condition!! I'M SO EXCITED I COULD PEE (not...not really)!!!


Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson: Brandon Sanderson is rapidly becoming my favorite author....No kidding. I am super excited about this book....like...I can't even begin to explain my excitement...Squee!!!



The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson: Book two in the Mistborn Trilogy. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm so excited!! Book one was so good, and it could have been a stand-alone...but there are more!! XD How awesome is that!?

The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson: Are you seeing a theme with this haul? This is book three in the Mistborn trilogy. So excite!!~


The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith: I really don't know what this book is about...but J. K. Rowling...Yup. 'Nuff said.


The Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson: What?! There is a fourth book?!?!?! It's not technically part of the series...It takes place after the series ends...but yes....I need this.




Well that's all...For a LONG time!~ I need to save moneys! >___< I'm excited to read all of these books!!! Until next time!!! ~Momsey!~

No comments:

Post a Comment