Translate

Monday, December 16, 2013

Antigoddess!!!!~ The Review!~



 This book....Oh em gee....this book. This is Antigoddess by Kendare Blake. I got this a while back from Goodwill and it was one of the first books I read in October. I had just finished The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan, and I needed some more gods in my life. If you know me in real life, you would know that I love mythology. Especially Greek mythology. I knew this book was supposed to be violent and bloody, so I thought it would be perfect for October.

Synopsis: Gods are supposed to live forever, so you can imagine their shock when they all start getting sick and dying. Athena's body is slowly being filled up with feathers and her brother Hermes is slowly wasting away. Athena and Hermes are desperate to find out why the gods are suddenly dying off, but when a dying Demeter sends them off to find a reincarnated prophetess named Cassandra, they find out they aren't the only ones searching her out. Cassandra has no idea that the gods exist, nor does she realize she used to be involved with them in her past. She then finds herself tangled up with the gods and fighting for her life and trying to save the gods as well.

I loved this book so much. It was violent and gory and dark....sooooooooooooo dark! I loved it!! I want the second one sooooooo badly!!! Ahhhhh!!!! I really have no bad things to say about it. I laughed, cried, butt clenched!! So many feels! I loved all the characters, the good ones, the bad ones, and learning about how each god was dying. Fascinating!!! I just love this book so much!! This is probably the worst book review ever....If you love Greek mythology, you love violence and action, just read this dang book!! >___<

Needless to say, I gave it 5/5 stars on Goodreads
My Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/6483377-moriah (add me!!)

Until next time, my heart stings!~ <3 Tootles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment