Translate

Monday, December 2, 2013

November Book Haul Part Deux

Here's the second part of my November book haul. I bought all of these books off of Amazon.com for super duper cheap. Let's just get into it!


Legend by Marie Lu. This one was $3.99..which was a bit more than I wanted to pay...but I REALLY wanted to read this book. I had heard very little about this series, but when someone mentioned colored ink...I was sold. I'm a sucker for silly things like that. Like I said, I haven't really heard much about this series, but what I have heard was pretty good. I hope to read this soon. I didn't realize this book was so small....Haha!


The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken.  This book was a bit of a splurge.  $6. All things considered, that's a steal. It's got a little bit of damage, but nothing too major and it's just a beautiful book. I read the first chapter after taking this picture and I am STOKED! It sounds like it's going to be a good book. I'm trying hard not to listen too much to the hype surrounding this book. I don't want to get my hopes up too much. But I have a feeling I won't be disappointed. <3


Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld.  Lastly I got this book for 1 cent. I had been wanting to read this series for a while, but again, I didn't want to spend a lot on it. I ended up with a beat to hell, old Texas library book. It's literally hanging on by a piece of tape and a prayer. BUT it's all broken in for me and.............yeah.......It's got character! XD Yes...I would love to have all nice new pristine books that look immaculate on my shelf...but I think it's fun to have some beat up books with history. The artist in my loves it. The OCD part of me hates it...but it can shut up. I didn't ask for its opinion.

Whelp, that's all of them!!!  I will see you all in my next post~

My Goodreads:  https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/6483377-moriah

No comments:

Post a Comment