Translate

Friday, December 27, 2013

December Wrap-up and Currently Reading

December was a really good reading month for me. I am pretty proud of myself!~






Firstly, I finished The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I loved this book so much! I did a review on it a couple of posts ago, so if you want to know my thoughts, check that out!~




Because I was on a WWII kick, I read Number the Stars by Lois Lowry. It's a middle-grade book that I had read when I was in middle school, and I remember loving it. So I decided to read it again. I also have a review of this book, so go ahead and check that out as well if you are interested.


I also slowly chugged my way though Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld. I will be doing a review on this shortly as I had some very mixed feelings about this book.


Legend by Marie Lu.  I LOVED THIS BOOK! Oh em gee!!!! I had no idea what this book was about when I picked it up. I knew it was supposed to be really good, but I didn't listen to what it was about. I like to go into books blind sometimes, especially if they are popular. I find that if I keep hearing about popular books, I feel like I already have read them..so I went in totally blind, and I loved it! I will also be doing a review on this book as well.


So that's what I read for December. For January, I plan on doing something totally different. I have a bunch of books that I want to read, but I really don't know what I want to read...So, I started a TBR jar. Threw in all the books that I wanted to read and I'm going to pull out titles as I finish books. So you guys (and I guess I'm included in that) won't know what I'm reading until my wrap-up post.


This so far is the first book I have chosen. It has 500+ pages and very small writing, so I know I will probably not be finishing it this month. If I do, I will let ya'll know. ^^ It's REALLY good so far, so maybe, just maybe, I might (question mark) finish it this month, but I don't think so. XP If you like fantasy and mythology, especially Celtic mythology, maybe check this book out.


Well that's all I have going on so far!~ I love this whole mysterious TBR thing~ I could have just picked out four books from the jar, but knowing me, I wouldn't read them...So, best to be surprised!~ <3 Until next time my little peach trees!~ Heart shapes!~

My Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/6483377-moriah

No comments:

Post a Comment