Translate

Monday, December 9, 2013

December Haul #1

I'm sure there will be another haul later this month (this one is pretty small), but I really just wanted to get this one up right away so I can put them away. I have a hard time putting books away before I share them because I'm too lazy to find them and pull them off the shelf later. Haha!



The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss.  This book is MASSIVE!!! OoO!! I had been wanting it since I heard Little Book Owl on Youtube rave about this series. I am very super picky about my fantasy books, but because it's winter, I've really been craving a good, thick, dark, fantasy book. I had some money from selling back my textbooks, so I went straight to the campus bookstore and grabbed this! Though I did have a hard decision between this one and Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell...I will try and get it at a later date. ^-^

Number The Stars by Lois Lowry.  I am currently reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak and I've been on a very big Holocaust book kick. I was looking for The Giver by Lois Lowry and I had a feeling that it was going to be there...Well it wasn't, but this one was! Good enough for me! I loved this book when I was younger. It was required reading in....7th grade? and I just devoured it. When I found it in the Children's books, I was VERY excited. After I finish Book Thief, I think I'll read this one right away. Plus it will help me get closer to my book goal on Goodreads. There is only 132 pages, and very big font....I remembered it to be much bigger when I was younger...Funny how that is.

So, now that I'm no longer in school until next fall, I should be on here more often with things other than hauls. Sorry if that's not your thing....I PROMISE I'm working on other things for this blog!!!! Until next time my sweet daffodils!~

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/6483377-moriah

No comments:

Post a Comment